The victims of the MLHG Reunited


The TERROR! Supposedly main highlight of that day..

ANYWAY, this is a super late post of that Ma La Huo Guo Day's out with Kev and Carol. And as dearest Kev has a full-entry bout it, I shall just diredt you guys over to his blog. Carol actually shooted 3 videos of the
victims (us) and the story goes on. HAHA.
Well, we re-united again on Sunday to have a kinda DVD marathon and sleepover at Carol's resident. Watched Music & Lyrics, Bewitched, and uhh, are there any other more? Okay I was HALF-asleep throughout Music&Lyrics as I've already watched it. Told Kev it wasnt that fantastic but that stubborn boy insisted on watching it. Yup, he seemed to love it anyhow, or just the music? I watched a lil' of Bewitched before really falling asleep on the couch, dreaming of stars and everything.
Brought Bewitched home and watched it yesterday. And I think Nicole Kidman is very beautiful. A natural beauty indeed. Slacked at home before meeting up with the girls for dinner. Did lotsa catching up, with bloating stomaches, we walked over to ahmu's house for Bridge sessions! Haha. After a few rounds, we got tired and started to have girls talk. It was fun, fun and more fun. I loved it. I love talks, especially Girls' talk. HAHA. That's why I love sleepovers.
Hello bagua! How's life in jungle? :)))